All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vel-essay emerged in France, in the last quarter of the nineteenth century, and reached its highest formal complexity in Austria and Germany, during the interwar period. Here, Ercoli argues that it is crucial for a revated understating of the history of the vel in modernity.
- Author BiographyStefano Ercolino is Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature at Underwood International College, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. A former Fulbright Scholar at Stanford University, USA, and DAAD Postdoctoral Fellow in the Peter Szondi Institute of Comparative Literature at the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany, he is the author of The Maximalist Novel: From Thomas Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow to Roberto Bolano's 2666.
- Author(s)Stefano Ercolino
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleStudies in European Culture and History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.