All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost books on church planting offer a model for churches to replicate-usually one that is tied to a particular style, generation, or demographic. But what churches really need is a process that is flexible, t bound to a particular time or current fad. In The Nuts and Bolts of Church Planting, trusted author and church-planting expert Aubrey Malphurs shares the basic steps any church planter will need, regardless of his or her generation w or in the future. These steps include: establishing values, mission, vision, and strategy; reaching the community; making disciples; recruiting a team; determining location and facilities; and raising money for the ministry. With instant practical takeaway based on proven techniques, this book will be invaluable to any church planter.
- Author BiographyAubrey Malphurs (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of pastoral ministries and leadership at Dallas Theological Seminary and president of the Malphurs Group. He engages in church consulting and training and is the author of more than twenty ministry resource books.
- Author(s)Aubrey Malphurs
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.