All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe animals are having a race! And the winner gets to eat a delicious, brown nut. But the race does t go as planned. And the nut seems to have a life of its own! The Nutty Nut Case is from Level 4 of Ready Steady Read! a fantastic graded reading scheme with four reading levels from Little Tiger Press. Ready Steady Read! makes learning to read fun. Each book contains games and activities to reinforce learning and test comprehension in a way developing readers will enjoy as well as handy parent tes from Prue Goodwin, Lecturer in Literacy and Children's Books. Level 4 is suitable for able readers. The stories will help build their confidence, opening up the world of reading and imagination to them. About Level 4: * longer sentences with more complex structure * rich, exciting vocabulary * complex stories of up to 400 words * emphasis on text more than illustrations
- Author BiographyKathryn White works for HMP Service in Education and often holds lively, book-related events in schools, libraries, and at festivals. Born in Bradford-Upon-Avon, she now lives with her husband in Wells. They have five children and two cats, Elfin and Napoleon. Vanessa Cabban studied Illustration at Brighton University and the Royal College of Art, and went straight on to illustrate books. She has spent much of her life living abroad, and has also cycled round Sierra Leone, Tuscany and the Cape Verde Islands. Vanessa has illustrated several books with Little Tiger Press, including Where There's A Bear, There's Trouble!, which was shortlisted for the Stockport Schools' Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Kathryn White
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleReady Steady Read
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vanessa Cabban
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.