The OECD Model Convention - 1997 and Beyond: Current Problems of the Permanent Establishment Definition: Proceedings of a Seminar Held in New Delhi, in 1997 During the 51st Congress of the International Fiscal Association by International Fiscal Association (Paperback, 1999)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis part of the IFA Seminar Series focuses on two aspects of the definition of permanent establishments: whether and when the provision of services may constitute a permanent establishment concept. The papers delivered at the seminar and the discussions among panelists and congress participants from the floor are reproduced in this booklet.
- Author(s)International Fiscal Association
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication28/05/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIFA Congress Seminar S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22A
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight145 g
- Width234 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.