All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes timely, multidisciplinary analysis of Obamas presidential campaign, its context, and its impact.
- Author BiographyHeather E. Harris is Associate Professor of Business Communication at Stevenson University. Kimberly R. Moffitt is Assistant Professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. She is the coeditor (with Regina E. Spellers) of Blackberries and Redbones: Critical Articulations of Black Hair/ Body Politics in Africana Communities. Catherine R. Squires is John and Elizabeth Bates Cowles Professor of Journalism, Diversity, and Equality at the University of Minnesota. She is the author of Dispatches from the Color Line: The Press and Multiracial America, also published by SUNY Press, and African Americans and the Media.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white halftones, black & white tables, figures
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine R. Squires,Heather E. Harris,Kimberly R. Moffit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.