All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the cultural prism of race, this book critically examines the image of African Americans in media of the twenty-first century. Further, the authors assess the ways in which media focused on gender, religion, and politics in framing perceptions of the President and First Lady of the United States during the Obama administration.
- Author BiographyAuthor Mia Moody-Ramirez: Mia Moody-Ramirez is Associate Professor in the Department of Journalism at Baylor University, USA. Author Jannette Dates: Jannette Dates is Dean of the School of Communication and Professor of Radio, Television, and Film at Howard University, USA.
- Author(s)Jannette Dates,Mia Moody-Ramirez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.