Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionYears ago, a dear and very beloved woman of God from Plainfield, NJ prophesied to me as I sat in her living room. She has since gone home to be with the Lord but one thing she revealed to me was that I was destined to teach and train prophets. She spoke the word to me with a nchalance that was striking. I was an educator in the public school system at that time but it had never occurred to me that the lanes and gears in my life were about to shift. I am strongly convinced that just as every apostle needs a prophet, every prophet needs a prophet as well. This guide is the fruit of my prophetic destiny and it will doubt help to launch you into yours too. Get ready to be fully equipped as a prophet or prophetic people to stand with others as they engage in spiritual warfare.
- Author BiographyDelisa Lindsey was summoned as a prophet from her mother's womb. Having her first supernatural experience at age five near a muddy creek in South Carolina, she has since seen and heard the power of God in astonishingly amazing ways. God uses her in healing, deliverance, exhortation, and the ministering of the prophetic word. Graced with the anointing to write, she inspires hundreds of thousands of people each week on her Facebook page. Receiving a word of prophecy from her senior prophet, Daniel Pringle, that she was one of Heaven's Ink Pens and confirmed through National Prophet Bob Jones, Prophet Delisa Lindsey began on a journey to put her gift to write in print. When asked about her scribal anointing, this is what she has to say, I can feel the Lord's heart for His people. I can sense His mind toward them. And when He prompts me to write, I oblige, and when I do, beautiful words of inspiration, encouragement, revelation, and exhortation appear on the screen. It is incredible to me how the Lord moves upon my mind and my heart to fill me with what He has to say. And when the people respond to the words, I am floored! I love my gift and I am so honored that the Lord has used me to impact the nations for Him with it. Prophet Lindsey is a seminarian, teacher of an apostolic college, school of ministry, and school of prophets for nearly five years. She and her husband, Apostle John T. Lindsey of Charlotte, NC, are founders and overseers of True Love Church of Refuge headquartered in Charlotte, NC. She is also a song writer, composer, and commentator of God's Holy Word. She has ministered throughout the United States and have ministered in song in Hull, England. She is a mother at heart, always offering words of wisdom and counsel, and a champion of prayer. She is respectfully submitted to Apostle Ivory L. Hopkins, the General of Deliverance from Harbeson, DE who has served under the renown giant and former Pastor Win Worley, Highland, Indiana, and is currently serving under Apostle John Eckhardt of Chicago, Illinois. Delisa has shelves of books within her to be written; among them are training manuals for ministers, books on the prophetic, books on relationships, church leadership manuals, deliverance series and so much more. She has said, When I return to my place in the Kingdom of God to rest, I want my inner library shelves to be empty!
- Author(s)Prophet Delisa Lindsey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.