All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1974
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1178 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAlan E. M. Nairn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of Contents1. A Model for the North Atlantic.- 2. The Geology of the Bahama-Blake Plateau Region.- 3. The Continental Margin of Eastern North America, Florida to Newfoundland.- 4. The Northeastward Termination of the Appalachian Orogen.- 5. An Outline of the Geology of the Atlantic Coast of Greenland.- 6. The Scandinavian Caledonides.- 7. The Geology of the Southern Termination of the Caledonides.- 8. The Geology of the Western Approaches.- 9. The Geology and Sedimentation History of the Bay of Biscay.- 10. Geology of West Africa and Canary and Cape Verde Islands.- 11. Cenozoic to Recent Volcanism in and around the North Atlantic Basin.- 12. The Oceanic Islands: Azores.- 13. Tectonic and Radiometric Age Comparisons.- 14. The Geophysics of the North Atlantic Basin.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.