All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely political thriller, CIA special agent Curtis Fitzgerald, scholar Simone Casoloro, and historian Michael Asbury, must race against the clock to find trillions of dollars worth of stolen funds to prevent global ecomic collapse. Since the end of the Second World War, an elite organization called The Octopus has controlled the funds hidden away in six bank accounts. As the crux of the global ecomy, the loss of the money threatens to send the world into pure chaos unless it's retrieved. Fitzgerald, Casoloro, and Asbury find themselves down the rabbit hole of government conspiracies and secret societies in the hunt for the missing riches. Love, betrayal, murder, and deceit play prominently in this vel following in the wake of the ongoing financial crisis.
- Author BiographyDaniel Estulin is an award-winning investigative journalist and the author of Shadow Masters and The True Story of the Bilderberg Group.
- Author(s)Daniel Estulin
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.