All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritta Teckentrup is a fine artist who has written and illustrated many well-loved books for children. Born in Hamburg, Germany, she studied at St. Martin's College of Art and the Royal College of Art in London. Which bird has caught the worm? Where is the queasy monkey? And can you spot the scaredy-cat? Never has a search-and-find game been so pleasing to the eye. Each spread features fun rhyming couplets, beautiful and complexly patterned artwork, and a hidden surprise. A stylish title from the talented Britta Teckentrup, presented in an elegant format.
- Author(s)Britta Teckentrup
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Britta Teckentrup
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.