About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever fallen flat on your face when you're carrying an ice cream? Or put down a drink, gone back to get it and it's where to be seen? That's the Odds at work! A family of Professional Pranksters who delight in playing the most rib-tickling tricks on the townspeople of Trott. But they meet their match in the Plopwells - a seemingly unflappable couple whose dastardly plans make the Odds look like a bunch of goody-goodies. Can the family work together to defeat the fiendish pair?
- Author BiographyAdam Perrott is a former bookseller who spent his days dreaming about writing. As well as writing books, jokes, and poems, he is a full-time father. In 2011, his debut Eerie Deirdre Darkly won the inaugural Beryl Bainbridge Award for a First Time Author at The People's Book Prize. Tom McLaughlin studied at Falmouth College of Arts and has since worked as a cartoonist and an animation designer for Nick Toons. He has also published a picture book, The Diabolical Mr Tiddles. Tom lives in Devon with his wife, two boys and a sleepy cat.
- Author(s)Adam Perrott
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Odds
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom McLaughlin
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 10
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.