All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in close collaboration with Habia, The Official Guide to the Diploma in Hair and Beauty at Foundation level is a must-have for all hair and beauty students studying at Foundation Level. All the essential elements of the Diploma qualification are covered so you can be sure your textbook matches the specification exactly. This book is bursting with activities, eye-catching images and projects that will bring your learning to life. A clear layout with accessible language and carefully staged activities will provide support and challenge where appropriate, to ensure you acquire all the kwledge and skills to succeed.
- Author BiographyJane Goldsbro is Director of Standards and Qualifications at the Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority (Habia). Jane has over 25 years' association with the hairdressing industry. This work ranges from employment as a stylist to salon manager, followed by working with a hairdressing manufacturer as an educator and in Further Education. Elaine White has a lifetime's experience in the hair and beauty sector. From salons to education she has been involved with the development and implementation of some of the most influential learning programmes in hair and beauty. She is a technical author, educational consultant, moderator, examiner and inspector for hair and beauty qualifications.
- Author(s)Elaine White,Jane Goldsbro
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight860 g
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.