All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe one and only official study guide for the HiSET[registered] Exam From Educational Testing Service - the creator of the HiSET Exam - comes the best, most reliable test preparation resource you'll find. This book is the only guide that shows you exactly what the real exam is like. You'll learn how the test is structured, which topics are tested, and how to approach specific HiSET questions, so there will be surprises on test day. You'll also get HiSET-style exercises, review material, scoring information, and proven test-taking strategies-a comprehensive study program for building the confidence and kwledge you need to perform your very best. Take the next step toward college or career success with The Official Guide to the HiSET[registered] Exam. Inside: HiSET Exam Diagstic Test from the ETS test makers for assessing your test readiness; Two full-length practice tests that match the actual exam in format and difficulty; Descriptions and explanations of every test section; HiSET Exam-style exercises for building your kwledge and confidence; Strategies for taking the exam - to help you succeed on test day; Topic-by-topic review of all five subjects: Language Arts-Reading, Language Arts-Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies; and, newly expanded answer explanations for the end-of-chapter drills questions throughout the book.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill Education authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and education of readers worldwide.
- Author(s)Educational Testing Service
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.