All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe driving test reaches its 80th anniversary in 2015, and this commemorative edition of the Highway Code is a celebration of that milestone in British road safety. Updated for 2015, The Official Highway Code is essential reading for all road users in England, Scotland and Wales, providing all the latest rules of the road and traffic signs. All road users have a responsibility to keep their kwledge up-to-date, so make sure you do just that with the latest edition of this handy reference guide. Every day, on average, five people are killed and 60 people are seriously injured on our roads. If we're to bring those figures down, it's vital that all road users - drivers, motorcyclists, cyclists, horse riders and pedestrians - are familiar with all the rules in The Official Highway Code. This 2015 edition includes the new drug-driving laws, HGV speed limit changes on single and dual carriageways in England and Wales, updated drink-driving limits in Scotland and general rule changes. The Highway Code is available in just about any format you can think of and is constantly updated to reflect changes in techlogy, understanding and the law. Please continue to read it - t just as a learner driver, but as a responsible lifelong road user - so we can keep Britain's roads among the safest in the world.
- Author(s)Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA),Great Britain: Department for Transport
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. ill.
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.