All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Official 11+ Series offers the most authoritative guidance and authentic practice available for the 11+, supporting you and your child in understanding the demands of the real 11+ test. GL Assessment develops and produces the actual 11+ test papers that the majority of 11+ candidates will sit. Our advice about the 11+ tests is therefore informed by long-standing specialist expertise in the 11+ and in wider educational assessment. The Official Parents' Guide to the 11+ provides essential information, advice and strategies for success to help you prepare yourself and your child for the 11+ test - and make it a positive experience. This book is aimed both at parents who are contemplating the 11+ test and those whose children are already preparing for it. Assuming prior kwledge, it will demystify the 11+ process and help you deal effectively with this challenge. Part 1 explains the 11+ selection process, helps you understand the demands of the test and explores different approaches to 11+ preparation, helping you to determine whether the 11+ is right for your child. Part 2 explores how you can help your child develop their skills, plan their learning and enhance test technique, while supporting them emotionally, so that they do themselves justice in the 11+ test. Use this book with the 11+ Explained series and the Official 11+ Practice Papers for comprehensive 11+ preparation from the publishers of the real 11+ test.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Angus McDonald is a Chartered Psychologist with extensive experience of developing psychometric assessments and using them to identify development needs and help individuals realise their potential, nurturing talent in schools and organisations; he wrote Part 1. He is a member of the British Psychological Society and is closely involved in setting and monitoring standards and best practice in the use of tests. Angus has brought together his knowledge of testing and psychology with the expertise of GL Assessment, to produce a guide that is both practical and grounded in scientific research.
- Author(s)GL Assessment
- PublisherGL Assessment
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleThe Official 11+ Practice Papers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGL Assessment
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.