All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe AK-74, basically a rechambered AKM rebored to fire a 5.45mm cartridge, has the same general appearance as the AKM with some table differences. This manual was originally published in the Soviet Union and is w available in English. Written to teach Russian soldiers every detail of the operation and maintenance of the Kalashnikov Assault Rifle (AK-74) and Kalashnikov Light Machine Gun (RPK-74), this manual includes ballistic tables, zeroing information, combat firing instructions, data for the 5.45mm service cartridge and more.
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byJames F. Gebhardt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.