All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEnthusiasts of the venerable Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle, one of the most basic of the Russian and Soviet small arms, will find a wealth of information in the latest Soviet military manual translation by Major James F Gebhardt. The manual, available in English for the first time, covers disassembly and assembly, cleaning and lubricating, and firing for zero at the specified zeroing range of 100 metres. Described in detail are all the steps, procedures and criteria that will ensure proper and safe function of the rifle or carbine. Also included are several data tables describing the ballistic performance of the 148-grain type-1908 projectile and the weight and length of the basic rifle and carbines in various configurations. For those interested in the sniper version of this rifle, an appendix describes both the PE and PU scopes.
- Author BiographyJames F. Gebhardt is a retired U.S. Army officer who served as an enlisted infantryman (1966-69), armor officer (1974-83) and Soviet foreign area officer (1984-91). Gebhardt performed military duty in the Soviet Union and has escorted numerous Soviet scientific, military and diplomatic personnel on U.S. military installations in the United States.
- Author(s)Major James F Gebhardt,USSR Army
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notetables and b&w illus
- Weight340 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byJames F. Gebhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.