All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile oil remains a comparatively inexpensive form of energy and enjoys global demand, its future as a major and essential source of world energy remains uncertain in light of the decline of strategic reserves and the adverse effects of fossil fuels on the climate and environmental security. Here, academics and industry practitioners examine the challenges that lie ahead for the oil age, looking at the current challenges of the oil industry in the Gulf. In doing so, they identify the dynamics of global oil demand and their implications for producers; the future of oil geopolitics and associated challenges; recent lessons learned in the industry; future prospects for supply; and the implications of climate change for oil policies in the GCC states.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Content Note68 figures & 37 tables
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.