All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Old Age Psychiatry Handbook provides a comprehensive but concise overview of psychiatric, medical and practical issues that may arise within the speciality. The book is written in an easy assimilated format, ideal for use in the clinic and on the ward. The Old Age Psychiatry Handbook includes chapters on basic history and mental state examination, specific psychiatric syndromes and prescribing for elderly psychiatric patients. It also discusses the social and legal issues faced by health care practitioners, patients, and their relatives, including mental capacity, financial entitlements and placement. The book is a compact pocket guide , with information clearly displayed in concise tables and boxes accompanied by further detail within the text. Written by doctors working in old age psychiatry, this guide is an indispensable reference tool for F1/F2 grades, Senior House Officers in training, General Practitioners, community psychiatric nurses and other members of the multidisciplinary team. It is also of use in preparation for the MRCPsych examinations.
- Author BiographyDr. Niall Boyce. Dr. Joanne Rodda. Dr. Zuzana Walker, MD FRCPsych. Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Psychiatry of the Elderly at University College London and St. Margaret's Hospital, Epping, Essex, UK.
- Author(s)Joanne Rodda,N. P. Boyce,Zuzana Walker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight560 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.