All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of suppressed passions, set in mid-19th-century rural Gloucestershire. The gifted son of an impoverished stonemason is educated at the home of John Tarrant, and is captivated by his lovely old house and his two beautiful daughters. By the author of Seedtime and Harvest and Two Farms .
- Author BiographyMary Pearce, a Londoner by birth, now lives in the relative peace of Gloucestershire. Her writing career began with the appearance of short-stories in magazines since when she has become the author of nine highly successful novels.
- Author(s)Mary E. Pearce
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/08/1994
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight218 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.