All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your child on a fantastic journey into the middle of the deep blue sea, with Hemingway s most famous vel. Published in 1952, this cornerstone of classic literature is filled with unforgettable imagery, and is a heroic adventure that teaches us to never give up. KinderGuides(r) introduces the greatest literary works to children everywhere, and lays the foundation for a lifelong appreciation for our most beloved classics. Get a head start with this illustrated learning guide. Because classics are ageless. And so are their readers.
- Author(s)Kinderguides Kinderguides
- PublisherMoppet Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoppet Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maggie Chiang
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.