Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAt thirty-three, Katie Murphy's life has turned out exactly as planned. Her husband Will is the reigning champ of the perfect husband competition. She single-handedly mastered the conception game by producing one girl and one boy (pe, her husband had thing to do with it). She conquered the corporate world just in time to trade in her briefcase for a diaper bag. Yep, Katie has what adds up to a perfect life on paper, but over the years of play dates, music classes and mommy & me groups, she has lost the bounce in her step. She can't shake the overwhelming feeling of dissatisfaction; her desire for more. When Katie decides the jump start her life needs is to rejoin corporate America, she is shocked when her mega-supportive husband utters the one word he has never used in their ten years of marriage, No. According to Will, Katie's only job right w is full-time mommy...period. Timing is everything and Katie's old college crush, who still has the ability to cause her heart to palpitate, played the timing card just right. When charming, flirtatious Bobby Barnes pops up at her gym and then contacts her on Facebook, Katie begins the uncharacteristic habit of making bad decisions. Despite warnings from every moral fiber in her Irish Catholic body, Katie can't resist him as this new found relationship ignites her once dormant existence. One misguided decision on top of ather may ultimately change the course of Katie's life forever.
- Author BiographyJaime Maginness has her bachelor's degree from Florida State University and her MBA from the University of Central Florida. The Old Me is her debut novel created over many late nights after her kids were tucked in and mornings before they woke. Jaime lives in beautiful Sarasota with her family.
- Author(s)Jaime Maginness
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kris Kopczynski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.