All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Lose everything and find yourself. That's the bargain. I don't remember making it, I can't imagine ever agreeing to it, and w I'm in the midst of it, I'm t sure I'll survive.' Lisa's preferred approach to life has always been wild optimism with a back-up plan of burying her head in the sand. When she finds herself without husband, home or income, it quickly becomes clear her trusted strategies won't work. With survival a pressing concern, wouldn't it make sense to forget her wild dream - to revate a hotel - and focus on the immediate need to revate her life?
- Author BiographyJennifer Manson is a writer and business woman living in Christchurch. She is the author of The Moment of Change, Tasha Stuart interviews, Law of Attraction and Slow Time. She also writes for The Press newspaper's at home supplement.
- Author(s)Jennifer Manson
- PublisherJennifer Manson
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChristchurch, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintJennifer Manson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.97New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.