All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.66Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionA shiver passed through her body as she thought of what favours she might offer, and how she could hint at what she desired, yet still feign reluctance and into the most delightfully improper acts. She knew enough to populate her imagination with highly vivid scenes. A man was not strictly necessary, although she wanted one very badly indeed. In a foggy Victorian London, gambler Edward Trent manages to lose all his worldly goods and the right to Nell's virginity to the money lender Daniel Quilty. Charles Truscott rescues Nell from her fate but cannot resist taking advantage of both her innocence and her voluptous body, as does just about everybody she meets as she flees London for Plymouth with Quilty in pursuit. Part of the Truscott Saga series - historical erotica following the depraved adventures of the Truscott family from the eighteenth century onwards. Other titles in this series include Demonic Congress, The Rake, Purity, Velvet Skin, Conceit and Consequence, Beastly Behaviour and Portrait of a Disciplinarian.
- Author BiographyAishling Morgan is an established author of erotic fiction.
- Author(s)Aishling Morgan
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight133 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.