All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoldenke is sent to the free prison town at Altobello with an indeterminate sentence. He has a rare bowel condition. Altobello is full of Jellyheads and features an old nuclear reactor on the edge of town. No one seems to remember what the reactor really is, until it's almost too late.
- Author BiographyDavid Ohle's novel, Motorman, was published by Knopf in 1972 and re-released in 2004 with an introduction by Ben Marcus. Its sequel, The Age of Sinatra was published 2004, followed in 2008 by The Pisstown Chaos. He is also the author of two novellas and nonfiction titles. His short fiction has appeared in Harper's, Esquire, The Paris Review, TriQuarterly, The Missouri Review, the Pushcart Prize and elsewhere. He has taught fiction writing at the University of Texas in Austin, the University of Missouri in Columbia and currently both fiction and screenwriting at the University of Kansas in Lawrence.
- Author(s)David Ohle
- PublisherDzanc Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDzanc Books
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.