All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod looked down from heaven And there was thing there at all. Then he chose a place out in space And he placed there a big black ball. 'This land will be Earth, ' God said with delight, 'And I will make it a beautiful place. So first I'll make light, shining bright, And then I'll make a human race.' From the beginning of man, to the great homecoming of God's people to Jerusalem, this delightful collection of poems retells the major stories of the Old Testament in a fun and vibrant way, including Jonah and the whale, Joseph and his coat of many colours and even the plagues that fell on Egypt! Through these poems, children may learn about God and how they can show their love for God, both through the way that they treat themselves and the way that they treat other people.
- Author(s)Irene Bartlett
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.