The One Earth Herbal Sourcebook by Robert Abel Jr, Alan Keith Tillotson, Robert Abel, Nai-Shing Hu Tillotson (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ONE EARTH HERBAL SOURCEBOOK Everything You Need to Kw About Chinese, Western, and Ayurvedic Herbal Treatments . Will feverfew clear up your headache as effectively as aspirin? . Should you choose skullcap over the Ayurvedic herb ashwaghanda root to calm anxiety? . Which herbs will most effectively lower cholesterol? Now, you can learn how to use the herbs featured in three time-tested traditions of healing: Chinese, Western, and Indian-based Ayurvedic. Herbal expert Alan Tillotson offers ground-breaking treatments for over 100 medical conditions, including: Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Glaucoma, Migraine, Angina, Hypoglycemia, Hepatitis C, Sickle Cell Anemia INCLUDES HERBAL SAFETY GUIDE Superb this book answers questions you hadn t thought to ask. James Duke, author of the bestselling The Green Pharmacy A must for herbalists and devoted students of botanical medicine. Michael Tierra, O.M.D., L.Ac., A.H.G., author of The Way of Herbs I am very pleased at the success achieved in this work. David Winston, A.H.G., Dean of the Herbal Therapeutics School of Botanic Medicine
- Author BiographyAlan Keith TillotsonRegistered herbalist and Oriental medicine specialist Alan Tillotson has been practicing herbal medicine for over twenty-seven years and is a professional member of the peer reviewed American Herbalists Guild. He holds an accredited Master's degree in Asian Medical Systems (Goddard College), a non-accredited Ph.D. in Integrative Health Sciences (IUPS), and a state license to practice Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in Delaware. He earned a teaching degree in meditation and Qi gong from the Jin Shan School of Taoist Meditation under Sifu Wang Yen-Nien. Alan is well known in America for his apprenticeship study of Ayurvedic herbology beginning in 1976 in Nepal under Vaidya Mana Bajra Bajracharya. Alan is a radio co-host with Robert Abel MD of the RadioMD show the Wizard of Eyes. He is also the author of the Handbook of Ayurvedic Medicine (1985). His website is www.tillotsoninstitute.com. Nai-shing Hu Tillotson Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist Nai-shing Hu Tillotson is the co-director of Chrysalis Natural Medicine Clinic. Before immigrating to the United States in 1991 and receiving her national acupuncture certification and license in Pennsylvania, she studied Chinese medicine at the Chengdu Peoples Hospital of Herbology for three years under Doctor Yang Guo Zhi. In 1982, Nai-shing received her degree from the West China University of Medical Sciences and later taught in Sichuan Province at the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the third largest traditional medicine center in China. She did additional training in acupuncture with Doctor Li Bo Ning, former director of the Sichuan Research Institute of Acupuncture. Other accomplishments include being a member of the Executive board of the American Herbalists Guild and working as acupuncturist for the family of President Mubarek of Egypt. She also worked as an acupuncturist at the Zagazig University in Egypt. Robert Abel, Jr., M.D. Dr. Abel earned his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College in 1969, completed his ophthalmology residency at Mt. Sinai Hospital, and was a Cornea Fellow at the University of Florida. A board certified ophthalmologist, Dr. Abel is on the staff of the Christiana Care Health System. He is a former Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at Thomas Jefferson University. He founded and has been Medical Director of the Medical Eye Bank of Delaware since 1981. He teaches locally and internationally on numerous subjects, including cornea, cataract and nutrition. He instructs the Cornea Microsurgery Workshops at the Academy of Ophthalmology meetings annually and has been on the Academy's Committee of International Ophthalmology. Dr. Abel has done active research on corneal transplants, corneal pathology, contact lenses and drugs as they relate to the eye. He holds two patents on artificial corneas and has received the AAO Honor Award and the Senior Honor Award. Dr. Abel is the author of the popular new book, The Eye Care Revolution, which teaches patients how to treat and reverse common vision problems. Dr. Abel was voted a Top Doctor by the readers of Delaware Today in September of 2011. In his spare time he practices Tai-Chi and studies alternative medicine systems. His website iswww.EyeAdvisory.com.
- Author(s)Alan Keith Tillotson,Nai-Shing Hu Tillotson,Robert Abel,Robert Abel Jr
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight998 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.