All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionExplicit yet tasteful, with easier-to-learn explanations and new approaches including a questionaire, this guide is based on more than 30 years of research and courses taught at More University and the Institute of Human Abilities in Northern California.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author BOB SCHWARTZ, Ph.D., and his wife, LEAH SCHWARTZ, Ph.D., have been featured on HBO, CNBC, Oprah, Joan Rivers, The View, and over 2,000 other television and radio shows throughout the United States, Canada and Great Britain. They have dedicated over two decades to helping couples improve their marriages and sex lives.
- Author(s)Bob Schwartz,Dr Leah M Schwartz
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.