All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWork conflicts? Rocky love relationship? Kids running wild? Noted Christian counselor Norm Wright can help! He provides concise, straightforward advice on topics you care about. Drawing on biblical wisdom, practical kwledge, and his years as a professional counselor, Norm fields questions and offers solutions to help you experience great relationships and achieve goals. Topics include: I work with a beautiful woman, and the constant temptation is wearing me out ; I've caught my kid stealing three times w. Nothing I do seems to get through to him ; I don't get along with my parents, but they're getting older and need my help ; Women say men are single-minded. We are - that's why we reach our goals. But I'm tired of my wife always saying I igre her; and My kids are driving me crazy. I keep blowing up at them. The One-Minute Counselor for Men is great for finding quick answers and detailed eugh to provide solid resolutions for specific problems.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do and After You Say I Do. Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe One-Minute Counselor
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight45 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.