The One Minute Entrepreneur: The Secret to Creating and Sustaining a Successful Business by Don Hutson, Ethan Willis, Ken Blanchard (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMega-bestselling author Ken Blanchard and celebrated business leaders Don Hutson and Ethan Willis present an inspiring story that reveals the secrets to becoming a successful entrepreneur. In THE ONE MINUTE ENTREPRENEUR, Ken Blanchard (coauthor of the #1 bestselling business classic The One Minute Manager ), Don Hutson, CEO of U.S. Learning, and Ethan Willis, CEO of Prosper Learning, tell the inspiring story of one man's challenges in creating his own business. Through a powerful and engaging narrative, we confront many of the typical problems all entrepreneurs face in starting up their business, from finding new sources of revenue to securing the commitment of their people and the loyalty of their customers. More important, we learn the secrets to becoming a successful entrepreneur, including how to build a firm foundation, how to ensure a steady cash flow, and how to create legendary service. In addition, the book offers invaluable advice, delivered through One Minute Insights, from such entrepreneurs and thinkers as Sheldon Bowles, Peter Drucker, Michael Gerber, and Charlie Tremendous Jones. Today, in the midst of the largest entrepreneurial surge in U.S. history, four out of five small businesses continue to fail. THE ONE MINUTE ENTREPRENEUR offers businesspeople and would-be entrepreneurs a treasure trove of wisdom on how to think, act, and succeed in creating and sustaining a business, matter what their industry.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard is an internationally bestselling author and motivational speaker whose books have sold more than eighteen million copies in thirty languages. He lives in San Diego, California. Don Hutson is the CEO of U.S. Learning, atraining firm that delivers innovative, high-impact solutions to improve learning in organizations. An active speaker, Hutson was on the founding board of the National Speakers Association and served as its third president. He is the author of several books and lives in Memphis, Tennessee. Ethan Willis is the CEO of Prosper Learning, Inc., a winner of Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year award and a global leader in entrepreneurial coaching, with more than 150,000 students in seventy-six countries. He lives in South Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Don Hutson,Ethan Willis,Ken Blanchard
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.