All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis Eastern Wisdom, in a compilation of simple yet effective Feng Shui practical approaches, will help you harness the best energies and avoid negative ones.
- Author BiographyMaster Kerby Kuek has been practicing Feng Shui and Life Reading for more than 10 years. His areas of expertise include Chinese Astrology, Name Analysis, Face Reading, as well as I-Ching. Kuek is a certified black belt instructor in martial arts. He also practices Yoga, Tai Chi, and Mizhong Qigong. He continues to learn from expert masters from all over Asia and recently completed Qigong training with Master Zhe from Shaolin Temple. Kuek holds a Master Degree in Business Administration (Newport University, USA) and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management (State University of New York, USA). Upon completing his education, Kuek moved to Hong Kong and discovered the fascinating disciplines of Chinese astrology, name analysis, Feng Shui, life and face reading, and I-Ching. Once skeptical of Chinese metaphysics, Kuek is now a skilled practitioner and strong believer. He has put a great deal of effort into finding the real essence of 5,000 years of ancient Chinese tools. He has developed techniques and approaches that are more practical for practitioners to use when applying these ancient tools in our contemporary world. Kuek's own personal life has flourished and improved with the aid of Feng Shui. After changing his Chinese name using name analysis and continuing to apply Feng Shui principles in his daily life, Kuek's income grew seven fold, his health was enhanced, and he now has a wonderful family life with his beautiful wife and charming daughter. Kuek has also successfully helped his family, friends, relatives, business associates, and clients to improve their quality of lives. He has also done life and face readings for these clients and interested friends from around Asia and the United States. Kuek strongly believes that Chinese Metaphysics is noting superstition: It is a combination of formulae, experiences and common sense, whereby a trained master can skillfully integrate it into your daily life and thus help you to achieve your personal and financial goals. Kuek also believes that to improve your personal life and enhance your quality of life, knowing your true self is critically important in order for you to reap the abundance of the universe and be empowered in this ever-changing world.
- Author(s)Kerby Kuek
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.