All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than two million hardcover copies in print, THE ONE MINUTE MANAGER is one of the most successful management books ever published. In this life-changing audiobook, Blanchard and Johnson, author of the international bestseller WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?, provide listeners with effective management strategies that save time and increase productivity- whether in business, at home or even managing children. Deceptively simple and measurably effective, the secrets of one- minute management will help boost profits, productivity and sense of purpose immediately.
- Author BiographySpencer Johnson M.D. is one of the world's most respected thinkers. He gained international acclaim with his brilliant books Who Moved My Cheese? and The One Minute Manager. He has served as Leadership Fellow at the Harvard Business School and has captured the attention of major media around the world. Over forty million copies of his books have been read in more than forty-five languages. Spencer Johnson lives in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Author(s)Kenneth H. Blanchard,Spencer Johnson,Spencer Johson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight116 g
- Width127 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Read bySpencer Johson,Kenneth H. Blanchard
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time80
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.