Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY POPSUGARLook for special features inside. Join the Random House Reader s Circle for author chats and more. Emily Giffin, the beloved author of suchvels as Something Borrowed and Where We Belong, returns with an extraordinary story of love and loyalty and an unconventional heroine struggling to reconcile both. Thirty-three-year-old Shea Rigsby has spent her entire life in Walker, Texas a small college town that lives and dies by football, a passion she unabashedly shares. Raised alongside her best friend, Lucy, the daughter of Walker s legendary head coach, Clive Carr, Shea was too devoted to her hometown team to leave. Instead she stayed in Walker for college, even taking a job in the university athletic department after graduation, where she has remained for more than a decade. But when an unexpected tragedy strikes the tight-knit Walker community, Shea s comfortable world is upended, and she begins to wonder if the life she s chosen is really eugh for her. As she finally gives up her safety net to set out on an unexpected path, Shea discovers unsettling truths about the people and things she has always trusted most and is forced to confront her deepest desires, fears, and secrets. Thoughtful, funny, and brilliantly observed, The One & Only is a lumius vel about finding your passion, following your heart, and, most of all, believing in something bigger than yourself . . . the one and only thing that truly makes life worth living. Praise for The One & Only A page turner. Southern LivingThe One & Only is one to read. Associated Press Giffin scores again by bringing her discerning understanding of matters of the heart. Family Circle A poignant story about growing up and growing into your own skin. BookPage Touching. New York Daily News Deep, beautifully written . . . [Emily Giffin s] latest focuses on a forbidden love of sorts, but in a new setting: a fictional small college town in Texas. Marie Claire Each and every page of this story is entertaining. . . . Giffin is a talented writer who always comes up with a plot that is just a bit different than anything others are writing about. . . . Find a shady spot; get a cool drink, and just luxuriate in the joy of a book well written. The Huffington Post Brace yourself for a tearjerker: A tale of friendship and loyalty in a small, football-crazed Texas town shows how quickly things can change when tragedy challenges all that the characters hold dear . . . [A] page-turner. InStyle [Giffin s] protagonists . . . live full, interesting lives outside the purely personal realm more so than Shea Rigsby, the funny, flawed, but sympathetic central character in the The One & Only. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution In bestseller Giffin s much-anticipated latest, a young woman s life is upended when tragedy strikes the football-obsessed Texas town she s always called home. People To fill your Friday Night Lights void: A tale of die-hard love in a diehard Texas football town from the bestselling author of Something Borrowed. Cosmopolitan
- Author BiographyEmily Giffin is the author of six New York Times bestselling novels: Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, Love the One You re With, Heart of the Matter, and Where We Belong. A graduate of Wake Forest University and the University of Virginia School of Law, she lives in Atlanta lives with her husband and three young children. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Emily Giffin
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read bySofia Willingham
- Contained items statement12 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time900
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.