All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness planning has finally been simplified to One Page! Bankers require them. Business educators advocate them. Consultants make their living writing them. And venture capitalists won't give you the time of day without one...but most entrepreneurs or small business owners can't or won't write a business plan; it's just too difficult. The One Page Business Plan is designed to act as a catalyst for ideas. It's a powerful tool for building and managing a business. Entrepreneurs like to think and move fast and the concept of a traditional business plan may be out of the question. This is an invative, fresh approach to business planning which is short, concise and delivers your plan quickly and effectively. Content on CD: Sample business plans Powerful Sales Calculators One Page Budget Worksheet Sales Budgeting System One Page Performance Scorecards Bonus Tools Some reviews: Tim Clauss, Co-Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work: The One Page Business Plan is an easy-to-use process that helps you capture your vision and translate it into concrete results. Jim has truly streamlined a tiresome, complicated chore. With a return to simple values, simple truths, planning can be fun and creative. A little chicken soup for busy minds and tired souls! Paul and Sarah Edwards, The Self Employment Experts, Authors of Working from Home, Getting Business to Come to You and Secrets of Self Employment: Writing a business plan is something every business guru advises but few actually do. Jim Horan's book helps the reluctant change good intentions into a plan.
- Author BiographyJim Horan is an experienced Fortune 500 executive and a small business expert. In the last 13 years, he has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners make their businesses profitable with sustainable cash flow. Jim has a unique ability to take complex business situations and make them simple.
- Author(s)Jane Horan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width208 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.