All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to prepare fast, simple, fabulous meals afloat? Now you can turn even a one-burner galley into a gourmet kitchen and enjoy hot, wholesome, delicious meals wherever your boat takes you. Want apple pancakes for breakfast? Quesadillas for lunch? Saucy chicken with odles and green peppers for dinner? All you need is one pan, the right ingredients, and a little help from The One Pan Galley Gourmet . This practical guide for the seagoing epicure has it all - one-pot simplicity, delicious recipes using fresh ingredients, and plenty of spice and personality. Special features include: 170 meat, fish, and vegetarian recipes; Delicious, nutritious, satisfying dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert; Menu plans for three-day and seven-day cruises; And provisioning advice emphasizing fresh ingredients with selective canned substitutions. Every recipe can be prepared in a single pot, pan, or small oven.
- Author BiographyDon Jacobson is the author of The One Pan Gourmet: Fresh Food on the Trail. He has honed his outdoor cooking skills in almost forty years of hiking, fishing, canoeing, and spelunking. John Roberts, the author of five boating books and numerous articles, has been writing about sailing for more than 25 years. With his wife, Susan, he has sailed the U.S. East Coast and voyaged to Bermuda and Central and South America.
- Author(s)Don Jacobson,John Roberts
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width154 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.