All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe're told marketing is hard. That it requires months of analysis, weeks of brainstorming, and years of consistent implementation. To succeed in marketing, you need the fortitude of General Patton, the genius of Don Draper, and the cash reserves of Warren Buffet. WRONG. One week. That's all it takes for most small and medium-sized businesses to dramatically improve their marketing. And let's face it, most business owners do very little marketing, and what they do is t particularly effective. Business owners often don't kw how to best market their company, or are too busy working to make time to promote it. What they don't realize is that effective marketing doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming. Mark Satterfield's The One-Week Marketing Plan lays out a step-by-step system entrepreneurs can put in place in just five business days. This set it and forget it strategy works all day, every day to bring in new business. Tailored to each company's niche market, this invative plan can generate a consistent stream of customers for an out-of-pocket expense of as little as $300. Satterfield, founder and CEO of Gentle Rain Marketing, Inc., has more than two decades of experience helping clients in more than 75 niche industries grow their businesses without cold calling or hard selling. Now, in The One-Week Marketing Plan, his strategies and wisdom are accessible and realistic for entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, and business owners looking to move in a new direction. One week. That's all it takes. So let's get started.
- Author BiographyMark Satterfield is the founder and CEO of Gentle Rain Marketing, Inc. He specializes in working with consultants, advisers, and small businesses on how to get consistent streams of new business. Since 1992, he has helped clients in financial services, insurance, health care, consulting, real estate, advertising, training, recruiting, and more than 75 niche industries grow their businesses without cold calling or hard selling.
- Author(s)Mark Satterfield
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight517 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.