All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only Budget Book ...you will ever need (and thank goodness for that!) by: Lauren Welch, AFC. Thrive Financial Counseling, LLC Do you find the idea of cleaning toilets more interesting (and even more rewarding!) than talking about budgets? Does having (and following) a budget scare you? Do you want to successfully live with a budget but matter what you have tried, you have t been able to successful make, keep and track your financial life with a budget? This electronic, downloadable book is written to anyone looking to get into, fall in love (or back in love) with or receive tips and resources to get started on the right track to being successful financially, with budgets. It sure is the dreaded b..b...b B word and for good reason! Budgets make people scared, confused and self conscious and let's be honest, most of the time we would rather just t do it. If this is you, grab this good read and get back on track. Lauren writes in a fun but educational way that brings the important topic the time and respect it needs. Once downloaded and saved or printed, it can truly be The only Budget Book you will ever need. ...and thank goodness for that! .. Don't let the usual bored feeling you associate with finances and budgets scare you off from reading this book. This is t that dull, soul crushing text book you had to read in your mandatory Accounting class. Ms. Welch's writing uses subtle humor throughout the book and is easy to read...
- Author BiographyLauren Welch is an Accredited Financial Counselor, a financial counselor and owner of Thrive Financial Counseling. Lauren has clocked many hours working with individuals. children, high schoolers and families with financial challenges from debt disasters, the brick of bankruptcy, messy budgets and educating individuals without any past financial education to grow successfully and believe in themselves as managers of their money. Lauren specializes in working one-on-one with families to come up with money management plans, budgets and debt payment plans that work with each unique family. Lauren has a unique way of looking at financial challenges, opportunities for change, and helping people learn financial skills to last a lifetime. Thrive Financial Counseling focuses on providing financial counseling, coaching, and assistance. Those served include individuals, families, and clients of direct service programs through non-profit organizations. Thrive Financial Counseling is also qualified to provide financial counseling to current and prospective small businesses. Thrive specializes in one-on-one assistance, group classes, workshops and financial focused writings; blogs and books. Lauren received her AS in Food and Beverage Management and BS in Sports, Event and Entertainment Management from Johnson and Wales University in 2007. In 2012, Lauren received her accreditation from the Association for Financial Counseling, Planning and Education. Since 2009, Lauren has been helping people with their money in different ways including facilitating Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, serving in different military financial programs and helping to open, manage and counsel individuals living below the poverty level at United Way Onslow County's Center for Financial Stability (2012-2013) and various other speaking and one-on-one opportunities throughout the community. Lauren is married to a Marine and has a son- currently living in Georgia. As a mother, Lauren has learned to be patient, show grace, get outside, get dirty and has learned a lot about Batman and Transformers, especially Bumblebee. Lauren actively volunteers inside the military with her husband's unit, opportunities to teach financial readiness and through spouse activities. She also sits on the Boards of Directors with the Military Spouse Business Association and writes for various publications.
- Author(s)Lauren a Welch
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.