All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Freedom reveals the possibility of attaining a state of permanent freedom. It is t the freedom we experience when we recover from some disease, for in that state we always kw or expect that some other ailment can afflict us. It is t the freedom from lack that a wonderful new job or large inheritance may bring, for these also can fail us. The freedom described in The Only Freedom is a freedom already within us, but which can be reached only through the discipline of kwing the truth the truth about God, man, and the nature of error and standing firmly in the principles behind these truths. As Goldsmith says, If we are t abiding in the Word and letting the Word abide in us, all the evils of this world can come near our dwelling place. Throughout this book Goldsmith shows us how to find the liberty of the sons of God within ourselves. He says that it may t be easy, but that freedom and fulfillment will be the end result: Wherever there is a realization of God, man is given his freedom, t only spiritual freedom, but a spiritual freedom which becomes evident as physical, mental, moral and financial freedom.
- Author(s)Joel S. Goldsmith
- PublisherAcropolis Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLakewood, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintAcropolis Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.