All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- Description'One of Britain's most consistently excellent crime velists' Marcel Berlins, The Times '[Reginald Hill] keeps one on the edge of one's wits throughout a bitterly enthralling detection thriller' Sunday Times When a four-year-old child is abducted from an Essex kindergarten, Detective Inspector Dog Cicero soon realizes that this is routine investigation. Something about the child's mother troubles him. Maybe it's the fact that she comes from Derry, and Cicero's Northern Ireland scars go deeper than his ruined face. But he can't help feeling there's more to it than that. Soon Cicero finds the odds are stacked against him both personally and professionally - t that he will let that stop him. For he's a gambling man, and when death's the only game in town, a gambling man has got to play.
- Author BiographyReginald Hill was brought up in Cumbria, and has returned there after many years in Yorkshire. With his first crime novel, A Clubbable Woman, he was hailed as 'the crime novel's best hope' and twenty years on he has more than fulfilled that prophecy.
- Author(s)Reginald Hill
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.