Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionTwo climbers. One victor. O.G. Jones and Aleister Crowley are rival mountaineers, both brilliant and ambitious, but with a very different concept of hour. It's 1896, but t as you kw it. Mountaineers use new and revolutionary equipment, risking death for intangible rewards. Nobody has ever climbed a major Alpine rth face before. Only an extraordinary man would want to. Crowley seeks revenge; Jones seeks redemption. Together their journey will take them to the most lethal mountain wall in the Alps, where Jones will face a terrible choice: risk death and dishour, or allow Crowley to triumph and destroy everything he believes in. Adventure and deception, the Victorian spirit of progress, and the savage beauty of the wild combine to make this a tale of the mountains unlike any other.
- Author(s)Alex Roddie
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.