All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.13Free postage
- AU $27.68Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to produce writing that is clear, concise, and grammatically accurate, but getting to that point is t always easy. If you've ever had difficulty finding the right phrase to complete a simple sentence or have struggled to put a complicated thought into words, The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need is for you. In this book, grammar savant Susan Thurman guides you through the complexities of spelling, usage, and style in the English language. Her comprehensive drills show you how to:* Find the right words* Identify the parts of speech* Recognize elements of a good sentence* Avoid common grammatical and punctuation mistakes* Write clearly and directly With more than 150 exercises and in-depth lessons, this workbook will quickly become your go-to resource for all your writing needs.
- Author BiographySusan Thurman (Henderson, KY) has taught English grammar from the junior high school level to the college level. She edits and publishes Class Act, a national magazine that features grammar, writing, and ideas for English teachers and has written more than fifty articles on English instruction, as well as a number of study guides. She teaches at Henderson Community College in Kentucky.
- Author(s)Susan Thurman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight379 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.