All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide that outlines the key elements of an effective financial plan
From Larry Swedroe, the author of the bestselling series of The Only Guide investment books, with Kevin Grogan and Tiya Lim comes a step-by-step handbook that shows you how to develop a winning personal investment strategy and reveals what it takes to make that strategy part of your overall financial plan. The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan focuses on the art of investing and gives you the information you need to create a strategy that is tailor-made for your particular situation.
Designed for savvy investors and professional advisors, this book offers the vital information needed for developing and implementing an overall strategic financial plan. In this essential resource, Swedroe outlines the basics in asset allocation and other investment planning concepts. * Addresses how you can design an investment policy statement and an individual asset allocation plan * Examines how to maintain your portfolio's risk profile in the most cost-effective and tax-efficient manner * Offers insights on integrating risk management and estate planning issues into your plan
The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan offers a handy tool to help you make more informed and prudent decisions that will go a long way to ensure a secure financial future.
- Author BiographyLARRY E. SWEDROE is Principal and Director of Research for The Buckingham Family of Financial Services, which includes Buckingham Asset Management and BAM Advisor Services. Buckingham Asset Management manages more than $2 billion in assets for individuals, businesses, trusts, not-for-profits, and retirement plans. BAM Advisor Services provides turnkey asset management services for more than 120 registered investment advisor firms and manages or administers more than $9 billion in assets. Swedroe has held executive level positions at Prudential Home Mortgage, Citicorp, and CBS. He frequently speaks at financial conferences throughout the year and writes the blog Wise Investing for CBS MoneyWatch.com.
KEVIN GROGAN is an Investment Advisor Associate for The Buckingham Family of Financial Services.
TIYA LIM is an Investment Strategy Manager for The Buckingham Family of Financial Services.
- Author(s)Kevin Grogan,Larry E. Swedroe,Tiya Lim
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Weight424 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm