All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAll Sarah and Evan Davis ever wanted was a child, but after two dangerous miscarriages, they face an unbearable-and uncertain-future. Evan tries to console her, but Sarah refuses to be swayed. Against doctor's advice, Sarah allows herself to get pregnant, and this time gives birth to a beautiful boy, Kade. At long last, both Sarah and Evan believe their lives are complete, at least until their son is diagsed with autism, something neither of them expected-a change that leads to an even harsher reality: sometimes love, matter how hard, must be eugh.
- Author BiographyMaria Rachel Hooley has been featured in numerous publications such as Green Hills Literary Lantern, Westview, and Kimera. She has written over twenty novels in numerous genres. Her first chapbook of poetry, A Different Song, was published by Rose Rock Press in 1999. She is a high school teacher and lives in Oklahoma with husband and three children. She is an advocate for autism education, and her youngetst child is on the autism spectrum.
- Author(s)Maria Rachel Hooley
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.