All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese six words - please heal my fear-based thoughts - change lives. In this brief and inspiring book, based on Engle's study of A Course in Miracles, she explains how to use the prayer and experience immediate benefits: * being less irritable, more patient * laughing more * feeling like you have more time, more energy * worrying less * making decisions more easily * saying without guilt A typical prayer goes something like this: Please help us find the money to pay our mortgage this month. Saying the prayer may help you feel like the burden of that month's mortgage has been lifted, but the part of you that feeds on fear will simply seek out new financial worries to keep you awake at night. Old patterns remain intact. In contrast, asking, Please heal my fear-based thoughts about our mortgage lifts the burden AND relieves the need to re-create that fear and hold onto it. This prayer heals your very desire for burdens, your addiction to fear-based thoughts, freeing you to live without that fear and with greater peace of mind. As a result, your financial situation is, also, free to improve. That's what makes it so different. One Facebook fan told Engle, The most blessed aspect of this prayer is all the open space it creates for peace - I never knew how many fear-based thoughts were clogging up in me until this prayer.
- Author BiographyDebra Landwehr Engle is the originator and facilitator of Tending Your Inner Garden workshops and a longtime teacher of A Course in Miracles, as well as a widely travelled inspirational speaker. Tenzin Gyatso, His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama, is the exiled spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He is widely recognised as an advocate of world peace and has received many honours, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.
- Author(s)Debra Landwehr Engle
- PublisherHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byHis Holiness Tenzin Gyatso the Dalai Lama
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.