All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCall it coincidence, call it fate. This is the place you come. There's one else. This is the entire world. These words welcome Martin Maple to the village of Xibalba. Like the other children who've journeyed there, he faces an awful truth. He was forgotten. When families and friends all disappeared one afteron, these were the only ones left behind. There's Darla, who drives a monster truck, Felix, who uses string and wood to rebuild the Internet, Lane, who crafts elaborate contraptions, and nearly 40 others, each equally brilliant and peculiar. Inspired by the prophesies of a mysterious boy who talks to animals, Martin believes he can reunite them with their loved ones. But believing and kwing are two different things, as he soon discovers with the push of a button, flip of a switch, turn of a dial. . . .
- Author BiographyAARON STARMER 's first novel was the comic children's adventure Dweeb. He lives with his wife in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Aaron Starmer
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNey York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House International
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.