All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning out of inspiration for everyday meals? Tired of cooking the same old recipe for chicken or fish or salads or any number of other dishes? Here's a book that willput an end to all that - a superb collection of over 250 recipes comprising four recipes for each ingredient or style of dish. Start with an ingredient such as chicken and you'll find four different ways to cook the bird; look for a dish like salad and findthe recipes for Couscous, Thai Beef, Caesar and Nicoise salads.Tony Turnbull's brilliant cookery feature in The Times Saturday magazine - the only four recipes you'll ever need - has been a huge success from the moment it first appeared. Readers love the simplicity of the concept: four simple but delicious alternative recipes for the foods we really love to eat. Now you can have the completeset, plus new specially written recipes, all in one book. This compilation will feature four recipes each for 60 ingredients/styles of dish - including soups, fish, chicken, meat, roasts, salads, stir fries, fruit pies, berries and many more.
- Author BiographyTony Turnbull is the Food and Drink Editor of The Times Saturday magazine.He's a father of three children and does all the cooking at home. He has collaborated with Gordon Ramsay on two cookery books.
- Author(s)Tony Turnball
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 recipes and photographs
- Width171 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.