The Only Sustainable Edge: Why Business Strategy Depends on Productive Friction and Dynamic Specialization by John Seely Brown, John Hagel III (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffshoring and outsourcing have generated substantial savings and often controversial news coverage for many companies. But these techlogies aren't even close to being the real story. Two of business' leading strategy thinkers argue that the only sustainable advantage will come t from using techlogy to cut costs - but to get better faster than rivals. The authors identity two key forces - dynamic specialisation and productive friction that will dramatically reshape the competitive landscape and show what firms must do to understand, build and exploit these forces before their competitors do.
- Author BiographyJohn Hagel has served as a business strategist for 25 years and was with McKinsey for 16 years. Jon Seely Brown is the former Chief Scientist at Xerox Corp. and served as Director of Xerox PARC for 12 years.
- Author(s)John Hagel III,John Seely Brown
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight521 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.