All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Way is Up! is an uplifting read on a journey toward self care and love. Just Steph recounts her journey toward wholeness. You will laugh and cry as you get to kw who Just Steph is in these pages.
- Author BiographyFor over 20 years Steph has managed a home and family while on a path to physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual well-being. Through personal trials, she came to understand that only through significant changes in these four aspects could she experience peace. Steph was raised in an Italian neighborhood in the Boston suburbs that provided a rich source of experiences. She earned a B.A. in Management and a certificate in Communications from Regis College, Weston, MA. Her ethnicity brought with it as much pain as joy in her life. There was a tremendous emphasis on food that contributed to her being overweight. Steph is challenged with a physical disability that added to her feelings of rejection and loneliness, a misunderstanding of God and her faith, and not acknowledging and nourishing her intellect and talents. Today, Steph has journeyed uphill to make strides in maintaining balance and peace in her life with a specific emphasis on physical health. She is a proponent of healthy relationships and working toward continual personal growth spiritually and intellectually. In addition to providing life coaching on the four aspects of the human person, Steph offers keynote speaking, half day workshops and radio and TV guest spots. Steph co-hosts a web talk show with comedian Charlene Mae. Watch her on YouTube demonstrating cooking and health tips: http: //www.youtube.com/theonlywayisupbaby1.
- Author(s)Steph Palermo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.