The Open Brand: When Push Comes to Pull in a Web-Made World by Nita Rollins, Kelly Mooney (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.89+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the best brands today are of geek pedigree, powered by the techlogies, traits and trends of the ascendant digital channel. Amidst the decline of mass marketing, push marketing tactics have been superseded by new forms of influence. These include the creating, sharing and influencing behaviors of an online population longer content merely to consume, and the potent pairing of digital toriety and network effects, which has given rise to the icitizenry. From these sociocultural forces emerges a radical business imperative: to open up to consumer involvement in a brand's messages and offerings. Published under Peachpit's New Riders imprint in partnership with AIGA Design Press, The Open Brand illuminates both the risks and immense rewards of doing so, and describes the essential consumer experiences that are requisite for cultural relevance-On-demand, Personal, Engaging, and Networked experiences, representing the chief values of the web-made world.
- Author BiographyKelly Mooney has been a consumer-centric marketing innovator for 20 years, and is the President of Resource Interactive. She co-authored The Ten Demandments: Rules to Live by in the Age of the Demanding Consumer, one of the first marketing books to showcase the consumer's perspective. A popular blogger, frequent keynote speaker and expert commentator, her perspectives have been covered by media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Business Week,Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, USA Today, Time Digital, People, CNN, CNBC, CNET, CBS's The Early Show, Nikkei Business (Japan), Vente a Distance (France), andCapital (Dubai). Nita Rollins, Ph. D is a multidisciplinary thinker and Innovation Consultant in the Resource Interactive R&D Lab. She is the author of Cinaesthetics: The Beautiful, the Ugly, the Sublime and the Kitsch in Post-Metaphysical Film (2008), and of articles forDesign Management Journal, New Design (UK), Innovation: The IDSA Quarterly, Internet Retailer, Cinema Journal and Wide Angle. She earned her Ph.D. in Critical Studies from UCLA's Department of Theater, Film & TV, and has served as Research Fellow at the University of California Humanities Research Institute and the University of Paris III.
- Author(s)Kelly Mooney,Nita Rollins
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width141 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.