All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a user manual for understanding and deployment of open source software licensing in business. Written for lawyers and businesspeople alike, it explains and analyzes open source licensing issues, and gives practical suggestions on how to deal with open source licensing in a business context. Including useful forms, information, and both technical and licensing background, this book will help you avoid legal pitfalls and edcuate your organization about the risks of open source.
- Author BiographyHeather J. Meeker is a shareholder at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, one of the largest law firms in the United States. Heather has provided open source counseling to clients ranging from technology startups using open source in product development, to public technology companies conducting open source code releases, to venture capitalists assessing new business models in the software industry. She also serves as an adjunct professor at the U.C. Berkeley School of Law, is a member of the American Law Institute, and in 2005, was selected by the Daily Journal as one of the top thirty intellectual property lawyers in California.
- Author(s)Heather J. Meeker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.